Thursday, January 3, 2013

bamboo volume spray / product review

A couple of weeks ago, I went in to get my hair cut and styled for the first time in a year (yeah, I know). After cutting my hair, my stylist asked if she could put some wave curls in my hair. Ummm....do you even need to ask me that? And while they were full and gorgeous for the first 20 minutes, I thought that the curls would never last. My hair is thick, but too smooth to ever hold curls. However, those big waves stayed for 2 full days! And the best part was, my hair didn't feel greasy or sticky because of an overdose of product.

So I went back to my stylist a couple of days later and said, "How did you get my hair to do that?!" She laughed, promptly handed me this bottle, and without hesitation I said, "I'll take it!" Often times when I ask a stylist to suggest a product for my finicky locks it either doesn't deliver or it weighs my hair down. Not so with this stuff - it honestly doesn't feel like I have any product in my hair and it really does work for 48 hours. A product that actually does what it says, and it's free of parabens and all that nasty stuff? Yes. Seriously love this stuff.

hello volume!

No comments:

Post a Comment