Monday, June 25, 2012

let the painting begin!

What do you get when you mix a new house, paint and a continuous playlist of 90's country?


Yep, you get a Mandy covered in green tape and a t-shirt that says "Rebel Attitude." 

I knew Mom was planning on coming to help paint for the weekend, but Mandy didn't want to miss out on all the fun so she surprised me. I may have screamed a little. We they got SO much done. While I was at worked, they painted their little hearts out. It was epic, and I am in love with how everything turned out. After much deliberation, every color is perfect. But my real pride and joy is the striped wall in dining room. I couldn't be more ecstatic with how it turned out! I can't help but smile every time I walk past it. It was worth every minute of careful taping/measuring/marking/painting. Here's a sneak peek at the piece de resistance in progress...



No comments:

Post a Comment