Friday, March 14, 2014

save the date design // john+dani

It's Friday! Even though I'm at home every day now, I still look forward and count down to Friday. It's always better to have my husband at home, but that's especially true now that there's a little rug rat in the mix. I get to eat breakfast at a leisurely pace for two mornings in a row! Yes! And this weekend is extra special - our parents and siblings are converging on our house for Jack's dedication at church on Sunday. It's going to be such a full, fun, and busy weekend. I love me a full house of family. Anyway...


Remember John and Dani's engagement photo session last fall? Seriously one of my faves ever. And now it's time to start working on their wedding design suite! So exciting. First up: their save-the-date postcard.


I love the way these turned out and incorporate the sort of shabby chic theme. Dani has great style and taste, and this is going to be one seriously cool and beautiful wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment