Sunday, June 16, 2013

happy father's day


nothing says "happy father's day" like a new wheelbarrow
Happy (first!) Father's Day to my man. I am so blessed to be your wife and help mate. Thank you for you cleaning up the kitchen after I go to bed. Thank you for loving things like house projects, mowing the lawn, and shoveling snow. Thank you for appreciating my family as much as I do. Thank you for praying for me. And like I've said before, I'm so excited to begin this new chapter of parenthood with you. I know it will be tough at times and we'll feel like we have no idea what we're doing, but we'll learn and grow together. I love you.

And happy Father's Day to my dad, the man who set the bar high as far as fathers go. I'm very blessed to have a dad like you - someone strong and encouraging and loving and not afraid to call me up just to check in. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment