Friday, May 10, 2013

but before we go...




As excited as I am for our trip, this week is significant for another reason, too. Did you know that I've been keeping a secret for the past 12 weeks? That's right, we're taking a "hitch hiker" all the way to Yellowstone a.k.a. there will be another Miller in the world come November 2013! Holy cow, I can't even believe how awesome it feels to say that! I've honestly relished the fact that this has been our little secret for the past few months, passing the evenings of "morning" sickness by pinning things to my secret baby Pinterest board, but with the first big appointment under our belts (we heard our baby's strong and fast heartbeat!) and the fact that everything is pointing to normal/healthy, I just can't keep it in any longer. So this trip will be even more special than we even thought it would be. We are so blessed and happy and ecstatic. God is so good!

So with that, I'd like to leave you with a little video that captures just some of the joy that has already come from this little one. To give a little context to the video, I had just handed Grandma D. a skein of baby yarn and asked her to make something for me. She didn't quite get it right away, but when she did...



we're having a baby! from Erica Miller on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Eekkk!
    Congrats! So happy for you!

    that is an awesome video. I love the excitement and total shock and surprise you captured from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet moment to capture :)

    ReplyDelete