Tuesday, December 4, 2012

she is fierce

If you know my sister at all, you probably know that she has this thing with quotes. She doesn't just love them, she LOVES them. Seriously, her Pinterest quote board has over 400 pins and counting. So when I was looking for a little creative inspiration, I turned to her. I wanted to create something she could hang on her bedroom wall; something cute and positive. And I'm so excited with how the project turned out!




I honestly think this would be ridiculously cute in a little girl's nursery or room. I mean, hello. Or I'm imagining it in a girly bathroom, hanging on the wall so it's one of the last things you see before you leave the house to conquer the world.

Have an idea of how you would use it? Good! Because as a little early Christmas present, I'm offering it as a free printable download. Just email me for the PDF. Except you, Mandy - you get the one in the pretty white frame.



Now, go and be fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment