Thursday, January 12, 2012

toxic


Thursday's Thoughts
  • We may (still) be snowless in St. Cloud, but it's a balmy 8 degrees out right now. However, earlier this week it hit 50+, and what do you do when it's 50+ degrees in January? You find things to climb.
  • I want to go to this show. Which could work out really well since the show is the 30th and Marji's due date is the 31st. A show and a niece/nephew all in one weekend. Bam.
  • Nickel Creek covering Britney Spears? So fab, and I will forever regret that I never made it to one of their shows. But I'm still not taking "attend a Nickel Creek concert" off of my life goal list.
  • I have been reading Tim's latest issue of Backpacker and after reading stories about treks around Switzerland and expeditions to Everest base camp, I have the itch to go on a crazy adventure. Now all I need is a sponsor and more muscle.
  • Date Night: Round 2 this weekend with Zach. He got us all "dates" for Christmas, and mine is this weekend. I'm so nervous...what should I wear?
  • I have been sitting here with my little ear buds in for about 8 minutes now, but Bieber stopped singing to me 10 minutes ago.
  • What would I do without the public library?



No comments:

Post a Comment