Saturday, January 7, 2012

Diligence

I am finding out that blogging is much different than taking/posting a picture a day. For starters, it's not something that I feel I have to do every day. And the fact that I would have walk ALL the way over to the apartment's community room, and walk ALL the way back to our apartment in the cold definitely makes me feel like I don't have to post everyday. My motivation for today? The library. As I speak type, Tim is across the table from me, prepping for a GMAT practice test. Hello grad school.


Other highlights from this week:


  • I started cake decorating class. You should expect me to have my own baking show on TLC in no time.
  • It still continues to be the most non-winter winter I think I've ever experienced. I am not complaining.
  • Christmas is officially over, which means we have entered into my least favorite part of the year: the totally blah months of Jan/Feb/March. But no worries, we have a few little trips on the horizon to fend off the seasonal winter blah blues.
I am off to the mall to find practical and/or unpractical ways to spend my Christmas money. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment