Tuesday, September 24, 2013

baby update // 32 weeks


Baby Miller and I are growing right along! And at 32 weeks prego, I am definitely starting to feel large and in charge, but otherwise am still feeling good. Sleeping recently became my nemesis, but thanks to the cushy-ness of the couch in the sunroom, I am back to getting full nights of sleep. Plus, now I get to see things like the full moon and shooting stars if I do wake up in the middle of the night.

Tim and I started our birthing class with our doula. She is really great and informative and I'm excited to build up my arsenal of "tools" to make our birthing experience a good one. Between appointments, birthing class, Tim's grad classes, and fall traveling, I feel like the next 8 weeks are going to fly by so fast, so I want to be conscience to savor these last few weeks of pregnancy - savor the kicks and hiccups; savor the fact that I know my baby is close and safe; savor all the advice and kind words that come with this season of pregnancy. I had no idea what to expect going into this pregnancy, but I can honestly say it's been better than I imagined and I have truly loved growing this baby of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment