Thursday, February 14, 2013

valentine's snow

I've always felt a little "meh" about Valentine's Day. I was never one of those girls who protested the day or anything, but during my college years I did indulge in a brief I-don't-have-a-boyfriend pitty party and a small pint of Ben and Jerry's on this day. And even after getting myself a boyfriend and eventually a husband, not a ton changed, and that's okay with me. Take tonight for instance: Tim's at class all night so I'll be spending a romantic evening baking, cleaning, and catching up on Park's and Recreation thanks to a free month of Netflix. So sexy, I know.

Maybe one of the best parts of my day, besides a lunch date with Tim at Chipotle, was waking up to the winter wonderland that was creating by the overnight snow. So gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment