Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Take me out to the ball game

A few days ago Tim came home from work and told me not to plan a meal for Tuesday night because he had dinner plans for us. I thought maybe sushi or Thai at one of our favorite local restaurants, or dinner in Minneapolis with a Groupon he scored. Wrong and wrong. When I got home yesterday from work there were 4 Twins tickets laying on the counter for the game last night and a note that said, "How about a dome dog for dinner tonight? We are meeting Matt and Marji at 6:00. Dress accordingly." At that point I was so excited that I started dancing with Callie. At one point we thought it might get rained out, but just before the game the clouds departed and the sun came out. What a great way to spend a Tuesday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment