Monday, April 15, 2013

lately...

April 2012

April 2013

I'm not one to complain about the weather, especially when I live in a state like Minnesota - cold, long winters are just a fact of life. However, don't you think it's just a bit crazy that it's April 15th and we still have a foot of snow on ground and more on the way? Mom reminded me the other day that exactly a year ago, her, Tara, and Grandma were here to see our new house. And you know what I wore on that Saturday during showing off our house and shopping downtown? Shorts. For real.

And I think all this crazy cold anti-spring weather has contributed to my lack of creativity and writing; I literally haven't done anything noteworthy in the way of design work or blog writing in weeks. Gross. Someone get me some vitamin D stat!

However, while doing nothing creative, we have been...
  • watching a lot of 30 Rock - new fave show. I know, a few years behind the trend as usual.
  • spending the past few weekends with family and friends
  • celebrating Evie's first birthday
  • compiling gear lists and play lists for our trip out west (in just a few weeks!)
  • listening to A Prairie Home Companion during road trips
  • knee deep in grad school homework (Tim)
  • wanting to put up a gallery wall in the house (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment