Wednesday, October 16, 2013

baby shower #2

Well, it's the middle of October and it's starting to look like fall. This year's fall season seems to be a little later than usual, which I am totally fine with. I'll take a long fall season any day. And the beginning of this year's fall was also the beginning of baby showers. I am so blessed to have family and friends who want to literally shower me, Tim, and the baby with gifts, blessings, prayers, and advice. My sister hosted baby shower #2 and did an excellent job. It was so darn cute! Check out all the cute details she put into it...






How fabulous are those cupcakes?! And the tree stumps and striped straws and diaper "cake" and... It was a great little party, full of special touches and special ladies.

And speaking of fabulous, a dear friend designed the shower invitation, which you can check out here. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment